Monday, May 17, 2010

Food Fight

Today at lunch there was a food fight in the Moline High School cafeteria. Apparently there was a frenzy of food tossing for just a short period of time. I was not there but I have heard a lot about it. I’m actually getting tired of hearing about it. A few days ago I started receiving texts planning this food fight. Apparently people were told that I was going to start this food fight, which I was not going to. I was in class when this food fight happened. A kid from my class told me about it. He said it wasn’t very long at all and after it happened students rushed out the doors. The deans closed the doors on the fleeing students. Shortly after hearing about the food fight Dr. Burris came on the intercom. He explained that everyone involved was an idiot. He said that the students captured on video would receive disorderly conduct citations, get suspended for finals, and seniors would not be allowed to walk at the graduation ceremony. I’m glad I was not apart of the action. I would have probably gotten in trouble. I hope graduation is shorter now that less kids will be there. I think the food fight was stupid and unoriginal. Now getting on top of the school roof is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment